Tuesday, school had event on..
About AIDS..
So we went there to see see..
Cos its link to our PR project..
Luckily Jen still rmb there's a event cos we still at IMM doing project..
So we had to rush back to school and attend the Event.
Watched the AIDS Show at IT.
Got lots of feeling..
I believe that was a real life story.
I really felt sad..
But somehow, the event was interesting yeah..
We also join in to make that event more successful..
Wat we do??? SEE BELOW
----------------------------------------------------->
1st
Took pic wit ppl who had AIDs..

(Cos we simply understand that Aids won't spead like that)
--------------------------------------------------------------->
2nd,
We allow them to paint our hand red wit glove on and
stomp our handprint on the word aids on the Pledge board.

(Cos we wanna to give them their support)
------------------------------------------------------------------------->
3rd,
I'll would consider doing a LOVEBOX condoms collection..
(Cos every LoveBox purchase, $0.50 will donate to help the Aids patients needy)
> HaHa!
About AIDS..
So we went there to see see..
Cos its link to our PR project..
Luckily Jen still rmb there's a event cos we still at IMM doing project..
So we had to rush back to school and attend the Event.
Watched the AIDS Show at IT.
Got lots of feeling..
I believe that was a real life story.
I really felt sad..
But somehow, the event was interesting yeah..
We also join in to make that event more successful..
Wat we do??? SEE BELOW
----------------------------------------------------->
1st
Took pic wit ppl who had AIDs..

(Cos we simply understand that Aids won't spead like that)
--------------------------------------------------------------->
2nd,
We allow them to paint our hand red wit glove on and
stomp our handprint on the word aids on the Pledge board.

(Cos we wanna to give them their support)
------------------------------------------------------------------------->
3rd,
I'll would consider doing a LOVEBOX condoms collection..
(Cos every LoveBox purchase, $0.50 will donate to help the Aids patients needy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home