Happy.. I saw 2 shooting stars..
Wishes will come true? I dunno..
Sad.. Had a tiff..
No matter wat problem we had, i still thinking..
I had to make a decision very soon..
Although, I scare to be a loner..
But i think i can't be so selfish..
I jus wanna to find a person to love, dote and acc me..
How much i wish i dun let u go from the start..
But it's too late now..
Ur so cruel to me, and left me with no secure..
I start to find this secure outside..
Days go by.. Yet u nv try to contact me..
Is jus my own thinking???
Perhaps, u found someone already..
Perhaps, u still angry..
Perhaps, u are tired..
Or u forgotten about me..
++++++
When i saw his back, i almost hug him.. But didn't
I so scare the feeling of leaving..
But I knew, he wont give up someone else for me..
I dun wan to be so cruel to him and me..
I so sorry..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home