Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh well, was drunk yesterday.. But didn't vomit..
Jus faint faint..
Haha.. I wasn't alone drinking but found friend in msn also drink..
We cheers and drink.. Funny?
I wondering why ppl wanna to drink???
To forget unhappiness and sorrow???
Perhaps.. I drink until 3am and thought cant wake up the next morning for project meeting..
But luckly, Jen morning call me..
Raining heavily, drove car to clementi, parked and
gone to KFC eat breakfast and discuss project there..
Lucky got car cos rain damm heavily so fetch jen and sab to school around 12+..
After that went home.. Hopefully tml can drive to school too..
I dunno i consider Fortune or Unlucky girl?
I dun need ppl to piti me..
I Jus wan ppl to appreciate, love and dote me .. That it!
========================================================
Outdated pic.. (Cousin Wedding) on 9 Nov..

Setting Off soon.. I love the diamond blink blink band tied on my hair..


Full view of me.. That's me again.. Damm cool!
I'm not beautiful nor sexy.. But i'm jus who i am.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home