Monday, November 10, 2008

Yestersday went to my cousin birthday party,
Saw a little girl that was so familar..
I really cant recalled her but instead she knew who i am..
Small singapore indeed...
We from the same sec school but different year..
Younger than me 2 years..
She ask me if i'm from the guy class she mention..
i was like.. WTH..
She was my ex, So call "God sis"
I ask if my ex classmates was doing well..
Since she got contact them.. and i didnt..
She told me that, most guy from my class are doing NS now.
She also told me about my ex..
Saying that he will be getting marry soon , perhaps 2-3 years cos he love she gf so much..
I was like... GD lor.. But honestly, i nv see him since we bk up..
Haha.. Happy that he is doing well now..
Although i really hate him that much last time but now i forgotten the him, the pain and the hate..
Cos i got much more thing to do and to think..
______________________________________________________
It's other day now..
Now around 0000+hrs..
Mixture of feeling here..
Nobody know wat i'm think..
Nobody understand too..
I dun like guess game..
But sry.. I will treat everything as a dream.. Alright..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home