Nana & Her Family Diary

Friday, November 14, 2008

Sorry my friends..
Leave early school today..
Heart pain..

posted by Princess Nana at 12:20 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Oh well, was drunk yesterday.. But didn't vomit..J...
  • Go School after that project..Headache.. Problem c...
  • No more Night Cat for me..For my gd, and for the s...
  • Yestersday went to my cousin birthday party,Saw a ...
  • Happy.. I saw 2 shooting stars..Wishes will come t...
  • I trying to forget about him especially day time.....
  • On 30 Oct 08, 6pmWent to The Lasik Surgery Clinic ...
  • He really call me daily now..And set up his com an...
  • Vietnam Trip 2008.. Waiting for boarding.. The bea...
  • I am so busy..Before my vietnam trip and after vie...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]