Monday, February 23, 2009

Today was same, SAD..
I heard that the cat that i used to feed in my condo, had die already..
I dunno how true it is..
Ppl saying that, she met an accident, other said that she fight wit other cat to death.
Haiz.. I miss her loads..
But the fact is, i didn't see her quite long and nv even see her shadow
I felt very weirth too.
But i'm too busy to find her.
Normally, she would be around my house downstair.
She's cute, She could recognise me, and knew how to response me when i call her.
When i went out in hurry, she saw me in the hurry, shewould mew at me
but i'll ask her to wait for me to come back than i could feed her.
She would follow/acc me to the bus stop to wait for my bus.
True enough, when i came back, she saw me, she would followed me to my house and i feed her.
Before i went oversea last few week, i went to supermarket
and bought a pack of cat food for her.
I ordered and leave a reminder to my sis to feed her daily when i'm not around.
Yet the food haven't finished, she's gone..
I did saw some cats concurred the condo already.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Saturday, sent off my grand uncle the last time..
The moment, when the coffin was about to push in for burning process,
Seeing his children shouting out for him and cried very loud, my heart sank..
_____________________________________________________________
Yesterday, my sis call me up and ask me to watch channel 5.
I turn on my tv and watch.
I 100% regret of watching.
The show was about, How the people, handle human dead body before putting them into the Coffin in Singapore.
I almost vomit out..
Basically there're 2 type of dead.
1 is Natural death, other 1 is unatural death.
No matter wat, both death need to withdraw out blood and insert chemical to preserve the body.
If nature death, body need not need to be operate.
But if unatural death, body must be operate.
They will withdraw the blood first, open up the stomach,
take out the organs. Eg. Brain, heart, kidney, liver, intestine and soak it into the chemical too.
The purpose of that, is to let the doc to write a report of the decreased death by seeing the organs.
After that, they will place a plastic bag on the stomach which they cut eariler on and put back all those things they had taken out and tied it.
Follow by, they sew it back, clean the body and put on the decreased clothes.
Lastly place it in the coffin..
I was really freaking scare by that moment.
Almost faint, especially the part i saw the doc,
place back the intestine (Which was light yellow in colour) and the organs into the plastic bag..
Too scary, too un acceptable for me.
Plus i jus send my grand uncle off to his last jounery and
yet could imagine it happen same to him.. Oh God! Faint..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home