I really dunno that I'm dreaming the Whole day or Today is an unlucky day..
1. Forget to bring jacket.. "Sian"
2. Had to carry a heavy laptop & wait so long for the "F***ing" place which had electrical switch to charge our laptop while doing project..
3. Suddenly stomach damm painful but my friend haven't come yet, to look after my things.. "Suay"
4. When doing project, the wireless internet keep disconnet.. WTH!
5. Awhile i receive a call but poor reception and can't hear caller saying anything.. "Lousy"
6. After that i realise my Hp, no battery and auto off.. "Haiz"
7. Cos sat there for too long, my back felt pain.. "tolerate"
8. I join my friend later to acc for dinner, when i sat down, i accidently hit my hand against the chair and became swollen.. "Pain"
9. Reached home, i charge my hp, saw some sms than i dun wan to see at all.. Make me :'( only..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: I jus wan to be wit someone whom will love, dote and cherish me with his whole heart..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home