Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Oh well..
I'm back again..
Was damm busy being accompany, accompany ppl and holiday..
Well, he came back.. We nv quarrel or argue until last 2 days before he go back..
Before he came, i got loads to tell him but i when i saw him, i jus forget wat to say at all..
He ask me to understand, support and love him..
I knew that he wont get me off easily..
And i knew he love me more than i love him..
I didn't wanna to make him unhappy..
He came for 10 days, we went for 3 movies, Singapore Flyer and Shopping..
He bought a laptop, gaming mouse, gaming mouse pad & my microsoft mouse..
Hopefully, my mouse wont spoil so easily..
Times fly fast, he went back..
I ask Jen out for a movies and than nezt day,
i head to Genting for hoilday..
Nth special about Genting, jus eat, shopping and theme park..
When down to KL too.. Traveling was far too long and tire..
Perhaps go by bus better becos can lie down..
But our journey consider safe.. Our car didn't break down or spoil..
Now i'm back, needed to focus on project..
Bf was damm busy now wit hotel business..
I sleep, he wake and i awake, he going to sleep..
Poor him that he had to work long hours becos difficult to find a worker that can be trusted..
Soon will be Christmas, my Birthday and Chinese New Year..
Tml have a christmas party.. Hopefully we can enjoy.. Haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home