I didn't know that today got project..
Perhaps when they talk, i'm thinking of other things..
Or communication breakdown at that moment?
But i still got other things on, so i can't meet them..
So Sorry.. both my friends..
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
Now is morning 7.42am.already..
I haven't slept yet..
The secure i felt jus now had gone again..
Dun ask me why..
Ppl said that i'm secretive..
I totally agreed..
I dunno wat i wan now..
I dunno wat i need now..
Perhaps when they talk, i'm thinking of other things..
Or communication breakdown at that moment?
But i still got other things on, so i can't meet them..
So Sorry.. both my friends..
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
Now is morning 7.42am.already..
I haven't slept yet..
The secure i felt jus now had gone again..
Dun ask me why..
Ppl said that i'm secretive..
I totally agreed..
I dunno wat i wan now..
I dunno wat i need now..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life is like a MAZE..
Lots of different route..
Lots of barrier and obstacle..
No matter wat, must walk to the Finishing point??
My route is like the Maze below..Which paths should i choose to walk?
My route is like the Maze below..Which paths should i choose to walk?

Can anyone shine a torch for the path that i should walk rite now?
Can anyone hold my hand tightly and guide me along until the ending point?
I sit right at the corner of somewhere i dunno..
Darkness had took my sight away..
Coldness had took my warm away..
Can anyone hold my hand tightly and guide me along until the ending point?
I sit right at the corner of somewhere i dunno..
Darkness had took my sight away..
Coldness had took my warm away..
Fear had took my guts away..
Sadness had took my laughter away..
Loneliness had took my soul away..
Weakness will soon take my body far far away..
I'm scare already.. :'(
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~> (T.T) <~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~
Sadness had took my laughter away..
Loneliness had took my soul away..
Weakness will soon take my body far far away..
I'm scare already.. :'(
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~> (T.T) <~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~
I feel :( ..
My mood very bad..
Emotionally unstable..
I'm not sure the smile of my face are fake or real..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My dearest, I let u go, cos i dun wan to hear all those shit words, u use on me..
I need sometime to cool down and think carefully again..
I dun regret again..
I dun regret again..
I dun wan to be hurt the 2nd time..
All dun bully me anymore alright? Plsssss..
Hear Sad Song, will only remind me the pain i gone through..
U Happy = I Happy..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home