Saturday, January 17, 2009

Since i had on my com, Jus do a small post..
Project stuff is still going on..
Wat i can say is, Damm Tire..
Had been sleeping few hours only for last few day..
I realise that i got a big problem.. (i wan perfect)..
-
Yesterday after project, reached home, sit awhile..
Received a call from my friends, i was surprise when he called me, s
aying that he had cycle from his house (Gombak) To my house nearby and drinking alone..
I asked him, wat he's drink and he said: Water..
Than he ask me where i stay? Saying He need someone to talk to..
From the way he talk to me, i knew he got loads to say and really sad..
So had to, went out to meet him and yet he was drink Beer instead of Water..
I got a little wor and afraid.. We sat down.. Sky was full of shining STARS..
He mention something like so romantic, i stunt..
I change the topic and ask him wat happen,
he told me about his fear and worries in..
Ya, I saw his tears flows from his cheek..
Should understand how serious was his problem..
Wat he had encounter was so .............. My heart sank too..
I felt really sad.. (He want me to promised him to keep his secret forever in my heart)
He wanna me to help him.. I still thinking, how to..
His is a gd guy, he dun deserve to be treated in this way..
Hope that god would send someone to look over him..
Let him had the courage to let "it" go & forget that unhappy part of him.. God bless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home