Nana & Her Family Diary

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yup.. Met Ex-Classmates..
Collect Cert, dinner (Town)
& photo taking (Outside The Cathay)..











posted by Princess Nana at 7:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Ya.. Again i came back few days already.. Times, ...
  • Where did i go these few days???Alright, here is ...
  • Why things turning out to be unsmoothly..Ya.. I ju...
  • Well.. Gonna to get well soon..Ya.. I'm Sick again...
  • Loads to download.. But didn't had the time to do ...
  • Yeah! Update Desaru Trip 1st... Setting Off.. Hmm...
  • YES.. Group porject had come to the end..Report, P...
  • Today was same, SAD..I heard that the cat that i u...
  • Sometimes, Words used from the mouth is nth BUT to...
  • YES.. I AM A WEAKERI felt that i'm freaking useles...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]