Think it had been 1 week i havent blog..
I was damm busy wit school stuff..
Actually nth interesting happen..
Jus a little disappointed cos mon there's no SW..
Don't know why, I felt that Goobi was weird..
She keep wanna me to carry her..
Think she was frighten by Friday night lighting and thunder..
My sis told me that she was shiver that night due to very loud thunder..
I wasn't aware becos i was Zzz soundly..
Hopefully, she dun keep disturb me..
Cos she quite heavy to carry her around..
I was damm busy wit school stuff..
Actually nth interesting happen..
Jus a little disappointed cos mon there's no SW..
Don't know why, I felt that Goobi was weird..
She keep wanna me to carry her..
Think she was frighten by Friday night lighting and thunder..
My sis told me that she was shiver that night due to very loud thunder..
I wasn't aware becos i was Zzz soundly..
Hopefully, she dun keep disturb me..
Cos she quite heavy to carry her around..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home