Boring
***************************************************************************
I was like thinking wanna to blog anot?
Scare that i say something that i couldn't mention..
What thing??? "Shake head"
Came back from school..
Damm tire.. Zzz.. Can't sleep..
Jus now in msn, Jen mention going to pasa malam wit bf..
I wan to go also.. But can't..
1.jpg)
1.jpg)
Think so long nv really go out to shop, eat and play..
Bf still busy wit his dad until Sat than free..
He must be damm tire.. Send him a msg,
telling him will help him massage on Sat.
Miss him.. :( ..
I got a lots to tell him but i dun wan to disturb him..
But 1 thing lucky is, I got Goobi..
So keep disturbing her.. She Zzz, i wake her up..
Haha.. Cos she keep disturb me in the morning..
BUT I Love her so much..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home