Nana & Her Family Diary

Monday, May 12, 2008

Finally, I had Sw today..

Sweat a lot.. Worth playing..

My nails are getting long, when playing today accidently cut myself..

Bleed of cos.. But continue.. Haha

Nth much to say..

Upload pic for u to see my goobi..

Took her to cut botak..

posted by Princess Nana at 5:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Think it had been 1 week i havent blog..I was damm...
  • Hmm..Look like it been a long time i nv blog..k.. ...
  • As i mention ytd play sport (SW).Today still manag...
  • Today slightly late for school cos had to fetch mo...
  • 27 April 2008, Sun********************************...
  • I was so tire reguarding yesterday..When to school...
  • Before school, fetch my mummy and her friend to be...
  • Gd morning!!!Now was only 8.08am..Still early for ...
  • Arhh.. My both leg so painful.. Now difficulties i...
  • Dog Fight*****************************************...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]