Hi guys, i'm back..
So tire..
Had been so busy recently..
Enjoying everything and many things..
So tire..
Had been so busy recently..
Enjoying everything and many things..
Dinner tonight was "SEAWEED"
*
*
3 things to share:
*
*
Firstly..
I Got my Hello Kitty mouse which bought from online..
I dunno why i bought it..
Cos i no longer a little gal that like pink a lot..
Perhaps it's too cute right?
.jpg)
.jpg)
Secondly..
Ate a banana jus now..
Which really nice..
It taste like mango than banana..
Its fresh colour also quite unique..
.jpg)
*
Thirdly..
Yesterday went to KELONG..
*
*
3 things to share:
*
*
Firstly..
I Got my Hello Kitty mouse which bought from online..
I dunno why i bought it..
Cos i no longer a little gal that like pink a lot..
Perhaps it's too cute right?
.jpg)
.jpg)
Secondly..
Ate a banana jus now..
Which really nice..
It taste like mango than banana..
Its fresh colour also quite unique..
.jpg)
*
Thirdly..
Yesterday went to KELONG..
FUN! HAPPY! ENJOY!
Will upload pic soon..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home